unusual tool

Back in the '80's my employer gave me an unusual pair of Pliers as a gift. It was an adjustable Plier but the unusual thing about it is that it was built like an adjustable wrench. It had the wheel that you turn with your thumb (whatever it's called) to adjust the width of the jaws,and it had very well insulated and ergonomically designed red handles. It was made in Sweden and I can't recall the manufacturer. I also know that he ordered it through a catolog of some sort. Unfortunately I loaned it to my Son and somehow he managed to lose it. Recently I thought of searching on-line for a similar pliers so I could finally replace it. Much to my amazement I have not been able to find anything like it. The closest I could come was the Knipex brand adjustable plier ((Amazon.com product link shortened)- 10/dp/B000GBKCQA ) but it is NOT the same at all. If any here has a similar tool and knows who the manufacturer is, or has any info on where I can purchase this tool I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks, Mike
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.