Looking for broken Ryobi trimmers

I am looking for anyone that has a broken or not working Ryobi trimmer that they might want to part with. I will be willing to pay shipping. If you have one laying around in the basement or garage that you want gone i am willing to take it off your hands. Who knows, you may even make a buck on it.

Thanks RickM........Please email me with Ryobi Trimmer in the subject line

Reply to
RickM