How to contact Sears with idea?

Sears/Craftsman is missing the boat in a big way for one area of tools,
and I would like to convey my reasoning to them in hopes of them filling
the void. Their website/contact info is pretty inadequate for this type
of communication. Does anybody know of another avenue? Like a VP or R&D
contact?
Reply to
Richard
Hi,
Craftsman has a Project Edison where they encourage people to post:

-- Message posted using
information at
Reply to
FaXiA