Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is this kind of screwdriver called?
I am trying to take a broken coffee maker apart, and in the base there are four screws; the head of each screw looks like this: |S| |L| xxx xxx xxx |O| |T| Where xxx represents where the slot isn't...
2
2

Skil Belt Sander Problem
My Skil 3" x 18" belt sander suddenly lost it's ability to track well. It happened all of the sudden. The tracking control no longer seems to function. Any advice? Thanks, Richard Green

Hitachi 3.0Ah battery charging error
I have about 8 of the Hitachi 3.0ah NimH batteries and one that will NOT charge. When put in the charger the light on the charger just flashes. The battery is only 3-4 months old. I have other chagers...

SDS shank chisel bit
Does anyone make an SDS shank chisel bit for a hammer drill that is 1/2 inch wide? I have found some such as the DeWalt DW5834 1" x 12" Cold Chisel SDS Max Shank, which is twice as wide as I can use....

screwdriver on tommy bar?
I am trying to remove some frozen screws but have only two inches of space to work with, and can't get enough torque holding the stubby screwdriver with only my fingertips. Is there such a tool as a...
5
5

Hitachi UC 24YFA
I've got a Hitachi UC 24YFA universal charger and Q1 is totally fried and I cant't read the code to get a replacement. Does anyone know the Transistor code? thanks Glenn

Where can I get a tool somewhat like the one pictured?
I am looking for some thin wrenches, open or closed end, with an offset like a fork or a spoon, not at an angle, something like the one pictured here: a 29mm or 30mm hex nut. What would that kind of...
2
2

IR Euro Compressor
looking for a wiring diagram for a Ingersoll Rand Euro 10 compressor the UK site is pretty hopeless nay leads please Derek

Miller 330A/BP connections for a Millermatic 30A Wire Feed
Has anyone hooked up a MIG to an older machine? I just purchased a Millermatic 30A Wire Feeder and want to use it on a Miller 330A/BP and a Miller Bobcat 225NT. Mike Parsons

Stanley Planes
All, I am looking for some resources for finding Stanley Planes (wooden woodworking tools). Please contact me directly through email if you have any suggestions, as to where I can get my hands on some...

B&D mitre saw
I'm looking for the trigger switch for a B&D mitre saw. Factory can't supply it. Are there any dealers out there who might have it?
2
2

Craftsman Battery Question
I have A craftsman tool with 2 19.2 volt EX batteries. Now I see Craftsman is selling DieHard batteries. If I buy a Die Hard battery will it work in the EX Tool? If I buy new Die Hard Tools will the...
1
1

What to use to PAINT SHOP floor
I have a 32x24 I want that shiny clean look. What is best?
3
3

Radial Drill presses
Hi guys, While working a job in South Georgia, I ran up on a bench radial drill press, made by AMT. First I'd seen of this type drill. I build guitars as a hobby, and was wondering about any...

Milwaukee 18V charger PCB schematic
I am looking for the schematic for the Milwaukee 18V charger # 48-59-0240. Does anyone know where I might find a copy of this diagram? Thanks.
2
2