Radial Drill presses

Hi guys, While working a job in South Georgia, I ran up on a bench radial drill press, made by AMT. First I'd seen of this type drill. I build guitars as a hobby, and was wondering about any background/comments on this type of machine. I can't seem to find anything of AMT, but have found new models by such as Shop Fox, Grizzly, and I thing a Delta model...Any advice? Thanks as always...

Sam

Reply to
Sam Benson