Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fre Flo Eqpt Model 2103 air compressor
Does anyone have a manual or information on this painting compressor? I don't know how old it is. I inherited one with a manufacturer's number 029. It's electrically powered and the compressor works....

Refurbishing a sabre-lath
I've been working on improving the condition of my Shopmate Sabre-lathe 2610T0. I finally figured out how to get the case go back together (there's a notch in the bearings on the spindle that must...
2
2

Help re: 12" compound sliding miter saw
This has also been posted on rec.woodworking also. I am looking to buy a 12" compound sliding miter saw and I'm trying to find the most accurate best overall. If opinions comparing the saws have...

Need rotary hammer adjustable handle
I'm looking for a generic handle for a rotary hammer drill (Hitachi DH38YE in this case). It needs to come with a clamp so it can be moved to different positions on the drill. I know I can buy a new...

Black and Decker grass trimmer
The head keeps coming off after 6 minutes of trimming. Any suggestions on how to secure it. B & D CST800 Type 1 12V 8 inch string

dewalt charger over charging ??
When I use my drill after being charged for 45 mins or so .. it works great but .. If I wait till the next day (leaving it in the charger) and THEN use it .. its junk .. very little charge I wish they...

Kenmore dish washer help
My lady friend has a Kenmore dish washer that is partially on the fritz. It is approximately 11 years old. The main problem is that it does not completely drain the water at the end of the rinse...

lesota heavy duty grinder
Does anybody know where i can get parts for this grinder The shaft and gear next to it are bad thnks

Tree Branch Pruner
I have an old Tree branch pruner on a fiberglass pole. The blade is not cutting completely thru the bark. This causes the cut branch to stay attached to the limb by the piece of bark that was not...

Mountfield Lawn Tractor 1440 repair (2006)
In case anyone has the same problem... The twin blades are supposed to be at 90 degrees to one another so they do not touch when they rotate. But I hit large protruding bank of soil / stone with one...
1
1

Maytag Dishwasher stuck on Heating Delay Asterisk
We have an old Maytag Dishwasher and have repaired the little boot for the soap dispenser because it was leaking down the door. The leaking stopped but now, when the cycle reaches the asterisk, the...

Cordless drill batteries...
Hi, I have a Bosch 14.4 vold cordless drill. One battery is dead and the second is on its last leg. Is the cells hard to replace in them? How do you get the case apart? Where do you get replacements...
3
3

FA:CDI Dial Torque Wrench Model 2503LDFN 0-250 FT.LB
Brand new never used wrench comes with carrying case, operational manual and certificate of calibration... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4462674002...

registry boosterv1.0 + serial the real thing works great (00/15)
i did quite a little bit of huntin for this one but it paided off in the end it workes great to from "the60's musicman"

Broken Variable Speed on Drill
I have a fairly basic variable speed cordless drill with adjustable torque and hammer action, with a 14V motor I think. Recently the variable speed stopped working. All other functions are fine and...
1
1