Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stanley garage door opener problem
I'd like to *fix* my Stanley garage door opener bloody well right, but I don't have the money to replace it just now. The problem is the (IR) optical sensor set at the base of the rails, which keeps...
1
1

What does it cost to run an apartment washer & Dryer $$?
Our renter want to install apartmetn washer (110v) and dryer, how much should we raise the rent by? We have renters in the upstairs of our rental house, that don't have washer and dryer access, and is...
14
14

Stihl Chainsaw repair
Hello, I have a Stihl 024 chain saw that looses power whenever the engine is put under load. It starts easily and idles fine but when you try to saw the engine bogs down and looses all power. It is...
1
1

Poulan chainsaw repair question
I have a Poulan 295 Farmhand, 20" chainsaw. The teeth on the drum that drive the chain are broken and I need to replace the drum. I'm not exactly sure how to get it off? Here's a link to the parts...
2
2

air nailer bends nails
I have a Crafstman Framing Nailer (which must be made by Campbell Hausfeld because they look identical) which has started bending over nails. The ram also leaves an impression in the wood directly...

guitar info
hello, I have an epiphone Les Paul and I want to make it, well, better. I had a few questions for anyone who is willing to answer them: 1. The Neck: I hate dot inlays and wanted to know if you can...
1
1

LawnBoy gas tank
Anyone know the trick to getting the primer bulb assembly disconnected, (its threaded thru the gas tank, so I need to disconnect it to remove and test the tank for leaks). The leak drips off the LEFT...

Lawnboy gas tank leaking
Anyone know the trick to getting the primer bulb assembly disconnected, (its threaded thru the gas tank, so I need to disconnect it to remove and test the tank for leaks). The leak drips off the LEFT...

Need help in Mass. - I'm doing a complete resto on a 1946 Delta wood/metal 14" bandsaw
Like it says in the subject field: I'm doing a complete restoration on a 1946 Delta model 880 bandsaw and I need help in Taxachusetts. I have the sucker about 1/2 apart but need to press? the bearing...

Movie Computers
1.. Word processors never display a cursor. 2.. You never have to use the spacebar when typing long sentences. 3.. All monitors display 2 inch high letters. 4.. High-tech computers, such as those used...

stripped bolts
I am looking for a solution to a problem I am having. All 4 bolts on the water pump pully on my 93 chevy corsica are stripped. the metal seems to be pretty soft and so far there has been no possible...
1
1

floor jack problem
Hello, I apologize in advance if this is an irrelevant subject for these groups, but it's the most relevant I can find. I recently purchased a cornwell hydraulic floor jack. Within the first few times...
4
4

Old Sythes
Sorry, to ask a question about old hand tools but did not know where else to ask. I have just acquired a couple of very old sythes. The blades are rusty but still solid and the wood is solid, no rot...
2
2

wanna meet someone right now - it dont cost nuthin - why not? 2651
Live Phone Dating - Call Now: 1-800-418-CHIC nrhqnbjhnrqbowijwexhzjesvxmvfslcn

HowToMendIt.com Launched
how to mend it .com is a new reference designed to help people find out how to mend practically anything. There's information about covering items as varied as cameras, cars and computers, as well as...