Old Sythes

Sorry, to ask a question about old hand tools but did not know where else to ask.

I have just acquired a couple of very old sythes. The blades are rusty but still solid and the wood is solid, no rot or woodworm, just need some advice on restoring them so that I can use one for work and the other to put on the wall in the house. Hope someone can help or point me in a direction...?

Thanks n advance,

Tim#

Reply to
Tim

Tim: You might try reposting this enquiry to the newsgroup "misc.rural". You will also find a wealth of information at

Good luck !

Reply to
Wayne Smith

Many thanks!