Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can I Run 40:1 Oil In 50:1 Equipment?
Hello, I was wondering if I could run 40:1 gas ratio in a 50:1 gas ratio, my old string trimmer died and that took 40:1. I have 2 gallons of 40:1 gas. I am getting a new string trimmer and blower that...
1
1

Troubleshooting Tips for a Garden Shredder That Won't Stay Running (2023 Update)
My AL-KO shredder is 30 years old. It has recently developed a fault, viz. It runs for 10 seconds, then stops. Any answers please?
1
1

Hole saw
Which he saw is best for cutting into a 600mm cast iron sewer I need 5 inch cutter Thanks
1
1

Nutool 12 speed pillar drill What size chuck key please!
Hi just bought a second hand Nutool 12 speed pillar drill model: DP16-12 does anybody please know what size chuck key this would take please?

Pre mix 50 to 1
I recently purchased a new Poulan chainsaw that says it needs a 50 to 1 mix. Can I use a can of pre-mixed fuel that I got from my local Echo dealer for my leaf blower?
1
1

all 4 of my Makita lithius batteries refuse to charge.
I have 2 lithium 18V batteries and 2 Lithium/ion batteries for 18V. None will charge and they are NOT old. Charger blinks red/green. Book said that meant a bad charger but I bought a new one and it is...

Powering battery tools
Is it ok to power a 19.2v with a12v car battery?

Generator shuts down after transfer.
My 17 KW Generac generator shuts down after transfer to emergency power, with the generator in the auto mode I opened the main braker the generator did start and transfer, upon transfer the generator...

power washer has no pressure
I have an excel power washer start up good but has no water pressure? Oil; is about 1/4 fill I have no manual to let me know how much oil is need an dose it have any thing to do with the pressure?

TROY BILT PRESSURE WASHER 2700 PSI
what type oil goes in the pump?

Wrenches for a Delta 34-444
I recently purchased a Delta 34-444 table saw which did not come with the wrenches for changing blades. I've found very few sources for the box end and none for the open end. It appears that the open...

High quality fridge repaire
Are you looking for Repairs service in Australia? Then you can contact ICE CUBE Fridge Repairs. They provide fridge repair, refrigerator repair. For more details about our services please visit

Makita MODEL NO. 2012NB (Planer/Thicknesser - Wood))
Someone has asked me to take a look at: Makita MODEL NO. 2012NB (Planer/Thicknesser) and I wondered if anyone here has experience of this unit? Fault (its the 240v UK model) is that it blows fuse on...

VITO 42" TV
My VITO turns off imediately (1 second) after I hit the power button. Anyone know where I can find scematics or get it fixed?
1
1

First tools
For someone just starting out in life what would you say are the four most important tools to have?