Does anyone know where I could find old asphalt siding? Looking for multicolored granules, art deco design

We are restoring an old Finnish homestead and on one shed there are rolls of asphalt siding. The bottoms of the rolls have an art deco type of style...instead of being straight, there are steps. The granules are a combination of a burgundy, orange, gold, blue and green. It is so very pretty (at least to me) and I would love to replace some bad areas.

I've been searching for old-stock, vintage asphalt siding with no luck.

Thank you for any help!

Reply to
Barbara