Latest threads in Sewageshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sewer Smell (rotten eggs)
I used Rooto Drain cleaner in my shower drain ,about an hour later. I had a rotten egg smell throughout my house. Can't find the source. No smell coming from toilet or shower drain

Septic tank cover cracked
I had some one parking the car and cracking my septic tank cover. It is 8 ft X 4 ft size cover with opening for two 24" X 24" lid holes. Some of small broken concrete pieces have fallen into the tank....

Drainage pipe
A sewage pipe that passes vertically inside the building, creates an unpleasant smell, what can be done
1
1

Sewer line damaged by telephone company cable
Due to numerous times that the sewer backed up into the house, we worked with a plumbing company that said the sewer line should be replaced. The plumbing company notified all utility companies and...
1
1

manhole blocked
hi there, i might have stupid questions that most of you might think. I'm a woman who doesn't know about plumbing works but a worrier. i think my main sewer has been clogged and i would like to know...
1
1

my current septic tank caved in do i just fill hole its workn fine
No further details provided
1
1

can you use heat tape on plastic pvc drain line
I just purchased a mobile home and when the temps fell below freezing the drain lines froze. I had been told you dont have to worry about that but I guess you do. Can I add heat tape to pvc pipe or...
1
1

need septic lid replacement,20 in snap on and twist,?manufacturer fiberglass
Had septic pumped,lid. Cracked across top. Lid has tabs that sit atop opening with cutout for the lid tabs to align and snap down and twist tight. Tank fiberglass with center opening,1000...
1
1

stainless steel sink stained with using rooto prfessioanal drain cleaner how to
how to clean stains in stainless steel sinks after using rooto professional drain cleaner
1
1

how to fix a drain joint leak
i have aleak in a 4 inch pvc drain pipe at a joint how can i repair
1
1

are coffee grounds bad for plumbing?
Are coffee grounds good or bad to put down the drain?
1
1

I need a 7 inch wide septic tank riser lid replacement. Where to find one???
The one I had on there was shattered and I cannot find a replacement lid with a 7 inch diameter - help! Or how do I cover this riser? Any ideas?
1
1

can I use a roto rooter to clean out clogged dirt in my outside drain pvc pipe?
No further details provided
1
1

tub drain has lead trap (hole in trap)
No further details provided
1
1

How much does it cost to re-route 140 FT. of 4' sewer line?
No further details provided