Latest threads in Pressure Washersshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Karcher 5.86 electric power washer dead
There is no life from my power washer. I have stripped it down and confirmed there is continuity from the plug to the internal switch on the live and neutral. I've also replaced the large capacitor...
1
1

Kew 1500 Hobby
My rather old Kew 1500 Hobby pressure washer has been playing up recently, taking some time for the pressure to build up and then losing pressure for 20 - 30 seconds several times during operation....
1
1

can pressure washer cut through compost?
No further details provided
1
1

I was using my 190 honda preasure washer , it quit running . low on oil, refill.
No further details provided
2
2

power washer honda no spark
No further details provided

pressure washer will start for a few seconds, then turn off, is it low oil?
I bought a Nortstar 4000 psi pressure washer it was stored away, boght the gun and hose, it will only start for a few seconds then it shuts off, is it low oil in the motor?
1
1

off/on switch does not shut off unit
karcher electric pressure washer the off/on switch will not shut unit down. the only a way to control is with the GFI at the wall plug.

troybilt 2600 psi power washer what type of oil?
I want to change the oil on my troy bilt 2600 psi power washer. what type of oil detergent, non-detergent? what grade?
1
1

troy bilt pressure washer with B S motor what kind oil
No further details provided
1
1

I accidentally ran a full tank of mixed oil and gas in my Troy Bilt pressure was
I have a Troy Bilt 2600 pressure washer and accidentally ran a full tank of oil gas mixed instead is just gas. It ran fine and started easily so I didn't know I grabbed the wrong can until i ran out...
1
1

why does karcher pressure washer gain and then loses pressure
No further details provided

can i get spares for a six piston (3 either side) 300bar kew
i want to renovate this beast , however serial numbers are a bit weird only numbers i can find on it are 2200301 and what seems like either a starting with a poss 8 or 0 or c then 2606 80-9-8 90-8-1...

How much pump oil does my Troy-Bilt model 020208 hold
No further details provided
1
1

Honda pressure washer won't start - sat up for 2 yrs. Need carb rebuild?
Honda GCV 160, 5.5 HP, Delta Shopmaster 2450 PSI. Would not start then sat up for 2 yrs. Put in fresh gas; spark plug looks good. Rope pulls ok. On 1st attempt, small amount of gas leaked rapidly from...
1
1

What kind of oil should I use in the pump
I bought a 3000psi pressure washer 2 weeks ago I checked the pump there is no oil on it what kind should I use
1
1