Latest threads in Pressure Washersshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How do you open a Deltajet pro 2000 pressure washer?
My washer has lost it's pressure. I ma not sure if water is going in. The 'O' ring on the other end of the lance hose is missing so I am wondering if it has become lodged inside the machine. I have...

Honda GCV 190 engine shutting off automatically
I have a power washer equipped with a Honda GCV 190 engine. after about 30 minutes the engine shuts off and won't restart until it cools down. Any ideas if this engine has a safety shut-off if it...

Honda Power washer starts but shuts off after a while then doesn't start at all
This Honda power washer model CGV 160 is new, only used it for 13 hrs total in about 15 months time, it has always started right away and I've had no problems. I always store it w/o gas and have read...
1
1

Hi, I am alos use KEW HOBBY, but the capacitor is damaged
Hi, I am alos use KEW HOBBY, but the capacitor is damaged, can anyone tell me the value of the capacitor so that I can replace it
2
2

Where can I get an owners Manual for a Tradesman H-120 power washer?
Where can I get an owners Manual for a Tradesman H-120 power washer?

we have a Generac pressure washer model # 1042..engine shuts down
When the trigger is released the engine shuts off. To restart the engine you have to pull the trigger to release the pressure before the engine can be restarted

how much oil is used to change pump oil in introu-bilt model 20240 pressure washer
No further details provided

Is it ok to use sae30 on my troy-blt pressure washer model#020207 ?
No further details provided
1
1

can you put deisel fuel in kerosene can
No further details provided
1
1

yhs-002
my powerwaser willnot run but on choke it a karcher with a honda 161cc

3000psi Troybilt pressure washer
i have a troybilt pressure washer with honda motor 3000 psi what engine oil do i use. i have 4 cycle oil but not sure thats what came with it?
1
1

Pressure washer oil
what type of oil for pressure washer model 01536 or g21 type4200cp
1
1