Latest threads in Plumbing Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Gas Furnace was Quiting on us...
I have called a heating guy and he said he will take a look and tell me what I need. Came up 5 minutes later from the basement and said I need some new parts. The total cost would be $650.00 dollars!...

DELEX Bathroom Sink Faucet Repair ?
Hello, Not sure if this newsgroup is meant to be for professionals only. If so, I apologize. But, would sure appreciate some help with this. My bathroom sink faucet is (probably) quite old; might even...

gas heater
Hello, I'm having trouble with my heater. I'm a novice when it comes to this stuff! It's gas system - as a rule, I don't mess with gas or plumbing so I don't want to tinker too...

4" PVC pipe in basment leaks
I have a leak in my basement on a 4" pvc pipe that I believe is a radon vent or a plumbing vent stack (see pics attached) the leak drips down the pipe and drips at the elbow in the picture. This pipe...
1
1

Washer Kenmore Water Leak under Dispenser
Kenmore Elite HE2 Plus washing machine (model number 110.47512601) leaking from underneath the dispenser? Looks like something maybe lodged in the hose connecting the dispenser to the main drum..I...

Diverter Shower/Spout
Issue: Replaced diverter stem valve with new one ...turn diverter to shower mode and spout doesnt stop gushing. Solution: Diverter was missing 1 out of the 3 o-rings it was supposed to have. no one I...

Solar Powered UF
Solar Panels The term solar panel is used to describe two completely different technologies, both of which generate energy from sunlight, and both of which are packaged in the form of panels: * a...

Brackish Water RO
Standard Features Reverse osmosis, also known as hyper filtration, is used to purify water and remove salts and other impurities. It is also capable of rejecting bacteria, sugars, proteins, particles,...

New well pump problems
I just replaced my above ground well pump. I reset the switch to 115v after checking my voltage. I have 115v between red and white, and also between red and green. Nothing between white and green. The...

Radiant heat tied into hot water recirculation?
I am trying to install radiant heat under the tile floor of my 2nd floor bathroom. I currently have the ceiling removed below this bathroom making it easy to access. I have cast iron radiators, all...

What pressure lost on community well
Hey All, We live on a cul de sac that shares a community well. There are 6 house on it and we are at the end of the line and are up hill a good 100 ft from the well. Water pressure is around 20 lbs...
4
4

instructions for greenbrook 7 day immersion heater timer t23b-h
------------------------------------- hi just moved into a rented flat it has underfloor heating which is controlled by a greenbrook timer, turned it on about last week and it worked fine, turned it...

Can't adjust the Pilot light in my Gas Stove (flame too big)? adj screw. Options
My pilot light flame has gotten too big recently, it goes past the two sensors. I found the adjustment screw on the honeywell valve, but the flame does not respond to the adjustment. I tried...

New Bee from CRS exteriors
Hi All, I take pride to introduce myself. I'm new here and I'm interested in Home improvement. Mrk CRS Exteriors of Knoxville, TN, is the leader in replacement windows, siding, doors, sunrooms and...

Plumbing Services
Hi all, I would like to share one of my best experience related to my drains problem. I found water leakage in my home basement. I suffered a lot because of this problems. Then i came to know about...