Water Leak Detection

I'm looking for a small switch that is sensitive to water, that can rest on a concrete floor raft, below foor boards which when in contact with a trace of water (water leak)will 'close' and allow me to connect to an alarm circuit.

Any help appreciated.

John

Reply to
John.N.

Don't know whether these US sources will help.

Check with local security/alarm dealers; they sell this sort of stuff.

Perhaps build a switch out of a spr> I'm looking for a small switch that is sensitive to water, that can rest on

Reply to
Bennett Price

Thanks for the thought Bennet, sounds like a good idea.( your switch!).

Thanks John

Reply to
John.N.