Taco 509 Mixing Valve Spec

Does anyone have the Spec on the Taco 509 Mixing Valve, its a 1 inch valve. I was wondering what the temperature range is and the factory temperature setting. It goes to a 25 GPM tankless water heater and mixes hot water from the tankless and cold water to create a domestic water mix to 8 units.

Reply to
CP

Does anyone have the Spec on the Taco 509 Mixing Valve, its a 1 inch valve. I was wondering what the temperature range is and the factory temperature setting. It goes to a 25 GPM tankless water heater and mixes hot water from the tankless and cold water to create a domestic water mix to 8 units.

Reply to
CP

A quick Google says the factory setting is 130F, range of 85-150.

This is for the 5000 series though

Reply to
Jay

replying to CP, Jim Collier wrote: I have a new taco in original box #509-1. Temp range 140° to 180°F. Max working pressure 125 psi and Max working temp 240°F. $125 with shipping.

Reply to
Jim Collier