rough in for a toilet replacement

my rough in is 13" from center of bolt to wall. Current toilet is 1 3/4 " from back wall. What size toilet rough in do I need?
replying to Richard, Iggy wrote: You can go for 12" or 13". 13" might be a bit snug , but it will work fine (the tank on a 2-piece toilet has wiggle room). However, 12" is the vastly most common and the size you'll have the most choice from and should leave you with a very normal 1" gap. I presume your existing toilet is an 11", you should be able to measure and confirm that (bolt hole to back of tank).