How to lift oven

I have a gas pipe behind my oven that is too far away from the wall for me to push my oven back all the way. The previous owners used an appliance roller to lift their oven high enough place push it against the wall. Is this a safe option? Or could i build a platform out of wood? I have a slab foundation so i dont imagine moving the pipe would be in our budget.

Reply to
Alyssa K

place push it against the wall. Is this a safe option? An oven that can roll does not sound like a safe option to me. I would think a more stable wood platform would be a better option. Just one thing though: the oven's work surface is at just the right height when it's standing on the floor level. If you raise it, it may be awkward to use.

Reply to
passerby