problem installing bar shower

Please help... I have purchaced the following from plumbworld (follow the link)

I am unsure of how the body of the mixer is secured to the wall and I am not sure whether I have been sent all the parts. I have two dog-leg connectors, one end of which clearly secures to the mixer while the other end will take the 15mm inlet. The inlet end also appears to be some kind of self-cutting thread (through tile and plasterboard(?) but doesn't seem deep enough). Have tried plumbworld, but have received no answer.

Help?

Chris Jones

Reply to
Chris P. Jones

I rough in with female drop ear 90. I then use a 4" nipple that passes through a piece of blocking which I have drilled out. I then put a suspension clip on each nipple where it passes through blocking. This makes it secure. I have used this method with tub spouts too, (knowing people use them as handles too.)

The valve is not attached to the outer surface of wall. The supplys are what holds the valve.

I am unsure of how the body of the mixer is secured to the wall and I am not sure whether I have been sent all the parts. I have two dog-leg connectors, one end of which clearly secures to the mixer while the other end will take the 15mm inlet. The inlet end also appears to be some kind of self-cutting thread (through tile and plasterboard(?) but doesn't seem deep enough). Have tried plumbworld, but have received no answer.

Help?

Chris Jones

Reply to
Ned Flanders

charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

check out the shower wall plate.

I am unsure of how the body of the mixer is secured to the wall and I = am not sure whether I have been sent all the parts. I have two dog-leg = connectors, one end of which clearly secures to the mixer while the = other end will take the 15mm inlet. The inlet end also appears to be = some kind of self-cutting thread (through tile and plasterboard(?) but = doesn't seem deep enough). Have tried plumbworld, but have received no = answer.=20

Help?=20

Chris Jones=20

Reply to
Ned Flanders