Microbore size

Hi all,

Can some kind person please take a look at this picture and tell me what size microbore tubing this is ?

It is a recently built house in the UK, the main feed to the manifold is

22mm. I want to add another radiator in a conservatory and intend to T into the 22mm a bit further back from the manifold, then run microbore across the ceiling space and down inside the cavity wall (I can get down, I tried already) and out to a new radiator in the conservatory.

Anyone have any advice for me before I start ?

Regards,

Paul.

Reply to
Paul W

jeff stonehouse

Thanks Jeff,

Even though the cavity wall at that point of the house is "protected" by the conservatory, do you still think there is a chance of the pipes freezing ?

Cheers,

Paul.

Reply to
Paul W