Low water pressure in new house

Hi folks,

Bought a brand new house last year and the low water pressure is really getting to me. Here's some observations, any ideas for me?

- Input is city water

- Gas hot water tank in the basement

- Pressure in the sinks seems fine

- Sinks seem fine

- Showers on 2nd floor (basement + 2) have very low pressure

- Water temp in main floor sinks is good

- Water temp in 3rd floor showers is poor

- Can't get the bath water hot, run out of hot water before tub is full

-Ryan

Reply to
RM