low water pressure in 4th floor flat

I've suffered from low water pressure in my flat since I bought it. At peak times 07:30am-08:30am the water pressure is too low for the shower (7kw) to run. I have spoken to the management company of the flats about it and their attitude is "not our problem gov". The water company will only provide pressure guarantees upto the 3rd floor and state that an external pump should be fitted for all flats above the

3rd floor. My shower is fed off the mains supply and I don't have any cold water storage tanks. I have spoken with the neighbours on my floor and their water pressure doesn't appear to be any better than mine. What options are available to me for boosting my shower pressure (can handle the low water pressure for everything else) other than constantly harrasing my management company into fitting a pump for the building.
Reply to
lions_nz

If the pressure is reliably good at some point in the day (eg. over night) but fails at peak times (quite a common problem round here with many low rise blocks of flats), then this is the ideal for an accumulator ( a large expansion vessel which stores the mains when the pressure is good and gives it out when needed. You may have a problem finding a place for it/them though.

Reply to
Ed Sirett