Low water pressure

I live in a 3 storey house. There is a water tank connected to the mains located at the ceiling on the 3rd level. My problem is the water pressure at the bathroom/toilet located on the 2nd floor which gets is supply directly from the water tank is low.

The water presssure is so low that the electric shower with heater is unable to function properly due to low water pressure.

Is there anything I can do to improve the water pressure, short off having to connect the 2nd floor bathroom/toilet to the mains as well? I still like the idea of having a water tanks as that would enable to toilets to be flush in the event of water cut.

Reply to
chlim

Post to:

UK.D-I-Y