can anyone identify the maker of this valve?

or is there a way or place to search for valve manufacturers by photographs of the valves?

i need to get orings/gaskets for it..

it was used in a condominium in las vegas nevada

thanks

hyubso

On 07/21/04 snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net Asks in part Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2004 1:02 PM Message-id:

No pictures to view at this site ..... the links are broken. Put em where we can view them and maybe we can help.

Doug

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2

change the link on you picture from file:///D:/Photos/C-3020%20zoom/july%2020%202004/p7211820-800x600.jpg to

and put copy of each picture with your .html page and the pictures should view ok.

Chris

Reply to
dnadeveloper

the pictures are stored with the web page html file..

i am just a beginner here. for some reason they display properly on my pc using netscape and internet explorer..

let me try your suggestions..

will get back soon

dnadevel> change the link on you picture from

Reply to
hyubso

Reply to
hyubso

i fixed the links.. hope they appear in your browsers. thanks in advance for all your help.

hyubso

PLUMBGURU2 wrote:

Reply to
hyubso

how stupid of me.. on the end of the plastic turn knob is the name "Ameri-Flex" and the letters "upo" inside a shield symbol

if yo know of htis comapny and if it hopefully is stil in business.. please let me know..

i will search the web now and post back if i find the company and it's webiste..

but please post the ameri-flex website or phone number if you know it.

thanks

hyubso

hyubso wrote:

Reply to
hyubso

"hyubso"

It's just an 5/8" by 3/8" OD angle compression shutoff. They cost less than $5.00 each. Just replace the whole thing.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

replying to hyubso, WAdams wrote: Sorry buddy, but your picture is not visible.

Reply to
WAdams