A leak of sewage on the wall

I had a leakage of sewage in the wall on the wall, should I disinfect the wall and if so what material
replying to asis, Iggy wrote: Bleach it (full strength or a little diluted), if it's just some minor liquid residue...any solids should be picked up before treating the area. However, that Bleaching can damage paint color on the finished side of the wall, so use Windex or some other non-bleach multi-purpose cleaner on that side.
replying to Iggy, Norajhon wrote: Unpleasant odors behind walls are often caused by mold and mildew thriving in damp spots.You might also notice the smell outside where faulty pipes leak waste water into the yard...???