Latest threads in Patioshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pouring a small slab
I have a circular fire pit that I am removing and I need to replace with patio pavers and a concrete base. Looking for guidance on pouring the concrete base given that it is in the middle of the...

need help to take down wood patio cover-being female I cannot- cover is about 20 years old very rotted
Is there a Service to take down this Patio Cover and Haul Away as well?

Pergola Design Question
Hello, very new to woodworking but have been researching and trying to learn as much as I can. My wife and I also just moved into a new house. I'd like to build a pergola over the pavers in our...
1
1

where to find a patio umbrella with a threaded bottom on the poll for my patio which has a fixed hole for the placement of the umbrella?
i have a patio that has a built into the patio hole for the placement of a patio umbrella. so i am not n need of a base. i just can not seem to be able to find a umbrella poll that has the threads so...
1
1

where do I get replacement parts for Costco ITM. / ART. 781893 (2023 Update)
This is an enclosed canopy 10 x 20
3
3

How to untilt my cosco market patio umbrella
No further details provided
1
1

how do i remove a glass screen door
I want to change my rollers on the bottom but can't figure out how to remove the glass door. Please help me.
1
1

How do I repair the top hub of a patio umbrella? The wire that holds the top of poles is broken.
No further details provided
1
1

anyone know where to get and how to replace a pulley for a tilted patio umbrella?
No further details provided
1
1

how to remove the screws from old canopy for replacement
the old canopy's screws are stuck where the cloth meets the metal on the ribs, I have put wd40 around the screws and cannot remove them to replace the canvas. sorry don't know how to do pictures.

Collar tilt patio umbrella ALWAYS tilts when umbrella is fully open.
I'm looking for a way to permanently disable the tilt feature on my collar tilt umbrella. (Casual Cushion Corp is the brand through Improvements Catalog - about 5 years old). I've taken it apart and...
1
1

I am looking for parts for the 10x20 canopy item 30354 I am looking connectors
I have the same canopy that the previous commenter had. I need the 6 3 way connectors and 6 4 way connectors- do you know where I can find them?

what is the material called used to do a whitetopping project?
i want the name of the cement product used in doing a whitetopping project over a small asphalt patio.

Will a patio of pavers necessarily kill a live oak if built eight feet from the base of the tree?
Hi! We would like to build a patio of pavers off the back of our home. The edge of the patio would be about eight feet from the base of a mature (northern red?) oak tree (with a diameter of about 2.5...
1
1

My patio umbrella will not advance beyond the tilt mechansism of the pole.
No further details provided