how do i remove a glass screen door

I want to change my rollers on the bottom but can't figure out how to remove the glass door. Please help me.

Reply to
Anonymous

Typically, you need to unscrew the center retention clip at the bottom. This could entail removing the door's bumper so the door can slide far enough to reveal another screw on the other side of the retention clip. Then, you lift the door straight up to free the bottom and swing it out of the track.

Reply to
Anonymous