can you paint sliding doors

I am in the process of ordering a doggy door that only comes in white and won't match the sliding door color at all. Can I paint over aluminum? Will it dry fast and look good? Thanks, C.

Reply to
Anonymous

Even with all the improvements, sliding door technology continues to evolve. Some manufacturers can actually provide sliding doors that will bend around a 90degree angle.

Reply to
Anonymous

Installing hanging doors isn't complicated so shouldn't take any longer than about three hours. The doors aren't heavy, but it'll be easier

Reply to
Anonymous

Paint the doggie door instead. Make sure you prime first.

Reply to
Anonymous