Latest threads in Othershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I saw a Kenmore vintage fridge about 36 inches tall. The outside is all made of wood. Is it worth any thing
I saw a real nice Kenmore smalll fridge about 36 inches long. This item the outside is made of wood and on the middle it has the Kenmore logo. I am trying to determine if this items is worth some...

The fabricator that cut our granite cracked the granite when it was cut on the edges. Is this common that happens, or did we get a bad job?
No further details provided

where do you buy lint free cloths?
No further details provided
4
4

can i cut a hole in my existing gable air intake vent screen to exhaust my bathroom fan ?
i dont want to go thru my roof to vent my exhaust fan in my bathroom the attic is right above i could cut a hole on side of house but the attic air intake grid is right their so i hope i could avoid...
2
2

How do I reduce risk of slipping on corner of varnished wooden staircase?
I have a pine staircase with a corner where there is a risk of losing footing. Are there DIY Irish products -paint on or stick on that I can use to reduce the risk?
10
10

I would like to fill in my small one room basement under my house
No further details provided
2
2

Skilsaw HD77 case to sell
Hi guys. I have a Skilsaw HD77 plastic case that I have never used. Where is the best place to sell something like this? I don't know where to start, kinda new to this game of selling. just hate to...
2
2