I would like to fill in my small one room basement under my house

The basement is often a wasted space in the home, used for little more than storing old furniture, holiday decorations and items no one wants or uses anymore. Transform the basement into a TV lounge for the whole family and a place for kids to play or hang out with their friends.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads