I saw a Kenmore vintage fridge about 36 inches tall. The outside is all made of wood. Is it worth any thing

I saw a real nice Kenmore smalll fridge about 36 inches long. This item the outside is made of wood and on the middle it has the Kenmore logo. I am trying to determine if this items is worth some money since is in almost new condition.

Reply to
Anonymous