Vibrating, bass like sound in my home and neighborhood. What is it?

Hi I'm hoping someone can please help me. Starting this past Spring, I heard a bass like noise every weekend morning for a couple of hours and then it went away. Starting about a week ago, it's all day and night. It's very loud and I can hear it vibrating. Problem is that noone else can hear it! My husband and kids hear it on occasion but not all the time like I do. I mean I can feel the vibrations so how come noone else can? I hear it around the neighborhood too but when I leave the neighborhood I don't hear it. I'm not making it up! How do I figure out where it is coming from? Is there some type of inspector that has equipment that can help find the source?
Reply to
tarmale

Site Timeline Threads