my neighbours painter has deliberately painted some of my side of fence. How do I complain?

My neighbour has had his side of boundary fence painted. I spoke to the painter and told him I did not want brown paint m my side of the fence. Despite this he has lent over the fence and painted along the whole length of the wooden support rail. Deliberately done. Where do I stand? What action can I take?
Reply to
Benjamin10

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a dvd rack and i wanted to remove some of the racks and then keep others...

    Other