What is this thing called love?

Hi, My name's K Barrett and I'm an orchid addict. I should just give up trying to control myself. I'm like Kevin Costner in the movie 'Mr Brooks'. I have John Hurt in my head saying "Aw, go on. What's the harm? Just look at the web page, one little, teensie, tiny look. No one says you have to actually *buy* anything... Besides you deserve it."

I tell myself 'No! This isn't right. The credit card can't stand much more of this.'

But I now have many, many little 2" pots winging my way. That's OK though because I bought many, many large 6" pots at a recent GH sale. And many, many large 10" clay pots of Nonamis (NONAMIS I TELL YOU!!!) at the society auction

What am I thinking?! I ran out of bench space earlier in the year. I have

4-5 compots that'll need potting and I have 10 flasks of a speculative cross I made coming too.

So if this is "Control" it ain't working.

[sigh] [cue Pointer Sisters: 'Fire'
]
Reply to
K Barrett

Jees, Kathy, I just remembered the NONAMIS that you bought. When did you start doing St. Rays? I mean, we all have 'em, but deliberately? I'd have to throw you out of my beginners class!!

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Buying nonamis is how you know I'm in CRISIS!!! *CRISIS* I tell you!!! I've started plans for a GH addition.. Joe says make it 2 storeys tall..... [pant pant] Bench space...is there *really* a limit to bench space? Doesn't string theory apply to bench space?? C'mon!!!!! There are eleven dimensions after all. So where's my freaking bench space!!!!!!!!!

K[pant]B

Reply to
K Barrett