stupid question

I suppose I should ask Carter and Holmes, but I have one of those $30 coupons from teh AOS that I want to use at C&H but I don't see any place for them to accept it if I order via the web page.....hmmmm I guess I'll have to call them and/or physically mail it in with the order... Anyone else run into this sort of thing with the AOS coupon? The coupon is numbered, so I assume they (eithre C&H or the AOS) really want the physical piece of paper back...

K Barrett

I used mine at Norman's Orchids. Created my order at his web site, printed it and mailed my coupon and check.

David

Reply to
David Edgley