Re: Orchid Mania

OOps wrong group- sorry about that.

Reply to
John Varigos

John,

(crossposted back to r.g.o - most news servers deleted your original post, and now the followup discussion is without context)

Thanks a million for that unsolicited plug!

We're actually 18 years old - something most of us can't even begin to fathom - our roots are in a a backyard greenhouse off of Haight Street in the Lower Haight neighborhood of San Francisco - and there are several volunteers from the earliest days still with us. My own tenure with OM is about 6 years.

If anyone would like to help OrchidMania's mission by donating cold, hard cash or species orchid plants, drop me a private email - you can find it on

or

Thanks!

-Eric in SF

Eric Hunt