Paph name? Can't find it

Hello RGOers,

I'm having a hard time finding the name of a primary cross that is blooming in my greenhouse.

Paph liemainum x Paph druryi

What am I missing? Must be one of those name change things....

Thanks, Gene

Reply to
Gene Schurg

The cross isn't registered as such, but P. druryi x P. lieminaum v. primulinum is registered as P. Druid Spring, as is P. druryi x P. primulinum

Reply to
Ray B

Thanks Ray!

Is liemianum a species in it's own right? The RHS seems to list it. I thought primulinum was a full species and not a variation.

This name game is a mess. I'm just going to call them all Orchid!

Good Growing, Gene

Reply to
Gene Schurg