Paph Temptation

After 5 years of waiting and repotting I have a Paph topperii (syn. kolopakingii) x Paph phillippinense that is beginning to open. This should be Paph. Temptation. These strapped leaved paphs sure are slow to bloom!

Looking on the web this cross doesn't seem to show up a lot. I see at least

2 that have been awarded (an HCC and an AM).

I don't know whether I have something special or just another multi-floral paph. On the first bloom it looks like I'll get 5 or 6 flowers which is low for a kolopakingii cross (from what I've read).

If someone has access to the award records would they tell me the highest award to this cross and a few measurements and flower counts? Thanks!

Gene

Reply to
Gene Schurg

I don't know if I have a current email, so I stuck a PDF of the OrchidWiz report of all awards here for you:

Ray B