Paph/Light Question

All,

We are not Paph heavy. But we do have a few, and would like to grow more of them. They seem to be doing fairly well, but reblooming is something of a problem. I've heard that Paphs need more light than the conventional wisdom dictates.

We were growing them with the Phals, which get good but muted light, but I don't think that's enough. What kind of light candle measure would you Paph growers recommend? We have a shelf that gets dapple morning sun til about

1:00, or another area that gets heavier (still screened, of course) afternoon sun from around 1:00 til maybe 6:00. Both have good light and air circulation all day.

My inclination is toward the AM area. What think you?

TIA Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

.We have a shelf that gets dapple morning sun til about

1:00<

Um, that's *dappled*.

Diana

Reply to