Current Newsletter

All,

The May issue of Orchidelirium, the Newsletter of the Port St. Lucie Orchid Society, is now posted. You can view it either on our web site,

or on the AOS message Board,
Enjoy.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Diana, Thanks for posting the newsletter where others can read it too. The site loaded instantly for me. Nicely set up. I appreciated the article on 'recognizing' virus. If you suspect, test. Thanks to Kathy Barrett for providing photos. Lee

Reply to
Lee