Orchidelirium now posted

Orchidelirium, the newsletter of the Port St. Lucie Orchid Society, is posted at the following link:

Enjoy!

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Diana,

That's right! I can't believe a year has passed either -- time flies so fast.

It seems like only a few days ago he was just lying there helplessly, and now he is walking like a pro (both with or without his broom), climbing up and down stairs (with me one step below), throwing temper tantrums like a real toddler (especially when we refuse to spend the entire day going up and down escalators), trying to pick up food with a spoon on his own (still failing so far), and sitting still for board books read more than once with him turning the pages (his favorites include "I Went Walking," "We're Going on a Bear Hunt," and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar").

For his first birthday Robert got to eat an "Organic Moral Fiber" blueberry muffin instead of a birthday cake - yummy. And he got more toys and clothing than he needs, but several new favorites among the toys. We went to the mall to one of those children's indoor playareas, and for dinner Robert got to charm the entire staff and a good portion of the patrons at his mom's favorite restaurant.

By the way, the bigger of the two Phals you guys gave us for Robert's birth is in spike again. :-)

Joanna

Reply to
J Fortuna