Orchid Fever

Lord almighty, I feel my temperature rising. Higher higher, its burning through to my soul. Orchids, orchids. You gonna set me on fire. My brain is flaming. I dont know which way to go. These orchids lift me higher. Like the sweet song of a choir. They light my morning sky with burning love

I got the Carter and Holmes catalog yesterday. What am I thinking? I need another orchid like a hole in the head. And now I've bought more.[sigh] But they're sooo cute! There's a cross of Diana's drooler Secret Love with C violacea that could be quite tasty. Hmmm, Diana's Drooler could be a good name for it one day.... The page of minicats is quite appealing, too....

When are those tax rebates coming?

Reply to
K Barrett

Hrm, the spousal unit appears to have hidden the catalog already.

May, if the last 2 digits of your SS# are low. Later if they're high. No idea what the result is if your SS# is high and your spousal unit's is low and you filed jointly.

Reply to
pakrat

Gasp! [makes face like catfish gasping for air, picks jaw up off floor] That's grounds for divorce, ain't it? *G*

Hmmmmmm, I'm confused, one digit is high and one is low.... now my head hurts.... must. buy. more. orchids. Ahhhh, the pain is subsiding already!

K Barrett