Orchid Cleaning Tool

I was at Staples last night getting some stuff for my office when I noticed a nice little brush for cleaning computer keyboards. It's nylon and soft bristles. Cost about $5.

I bought one and today put it to work cleaning up some plants. Its great for cleaning the crude on those cattleyas (yeah dead scale-imagine that in my collection!). If I need to clean some dead scale off those grooved psedobulbs it gets in the grooves. I've been using a soft bristle toothbrush but the bristles are too short. I've tried paint brushes but they are too soft.

I thought I'd mention it here in case other are looking for a tool like this to clean their plants.

Good growing, Gene

Reply to
Gene Schurg

You bought an overpriced toothbrush?