Charleys Catalog pg37 - Wireless Data Logger

Has anyone used this wirless device? Connects to your PC & shows climate ranges,averages etc.? Log up to 3000 sets of temp & humidity data with time & date stamp. Records abnormal conditions. Can set hi/low alarms for temp & humidity. The monitor receives data from up to 3 remote wireless sensors up to 330ft.

(Now here's the part I want to know about).......

Software & cable included for easy COM port connection?

I have a remote thermometer in one greenhouse & it has come in handy when the pilot light on the heater blew out.

Reply to
wendy7

I don't have their hardcopy catalog, do you have a 4 digit part number? Given that I might be able to dig up a manual for the device.

Reply to
pakrat