Neo's

I see references to Neo flowers lasting 2 mo's but my experience with a shutennou is 3 weeks and I'm told by a grower that this is normal for all Neo's. It is so depressing to lose the bloom.

Bob

Reply to
Robert Lorenzini

Presumably you mean --Neofinetia falcata--. I have plant that blooms every year. The flowers last up to a month at the most, depending on the temperature. The cooler the temps, the longer the blooms last.

I also have a Darwinara . Its flowers last about the same length of time.

J. Del Col

Reply to
jadel