My Tolumnia won't bloom

Hi,

I have had a Tolumnia Golden Glow for probably five years now. It's growing like crazy but I can't get the darn thing to bloom. Awhile back, I divided it and put half in a clay pot with Prime Agra clay pellets and mounted the other half on a tree fern slab. The pot is right next to a western facing window and the mount is about a foot away from the same window. They're equally happy. I assume it's a light issue? I like this window because it's in a place where I remember to water them regularly as they dry out quickly. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Ridge

Yes, tolumnias need a -lot- of light to bloom.

J. Del Col

Reply to
jadel