Message from Tennis Maynard

Tennis is having problems posting to this group and hopes to resolve them with his ISP soon. In the meantime he has asked me to submit a message on his behalf.

Tennis has updated the Sale/Trade/Wish lists on his website and would call your attention to them at

Tom Franczak

Good grief, it's not a good month for our groups! Tell Tennis we miss him.

Nevermind. I'll tell him myself.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga