Introduction and asking about brassavola species

Hello,.. I'm Heri from Indonesia. I've been collecting species orchids since 3 years ago and now have collected about 125 species. Some of them are from wild and some of them are from ex vitro. Right now I'm looking for Brass. cucullata and Brass. martiana. Where can I buy those species ? And can they ship to Indonesia?. Or is there anybody would like to exchange with one of my collection ?

Reply to
mhsusanto

Or maybe Michael Ooi in Malaysia

K Barrett