Have you priced fertilizer?

I just ordered fertilizer. What cost around $20 a bag last time I order is currently well over $40. I guess I will not be feeding as much for a while.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Brennan

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that... A local vendor was complaining about the cost of insecticide, too. (Sorry I don't remember which insecticide...may have been orthene) Were all going to Helena handbasket.

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett

Robert Lorenzini snipped-for-privacy@newportharbornet.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.localdomain:

The truth as to why oil and gas is so high Warning this may cause you to pop a cork or down a 5th

Dusty

I think I will just start making my own.

Reply to
Al Pickrel

Oh, no. Now the alien being is turning into a mad chemist! Hide the blue vinyl and the aluminum.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

KB, sometimes you are really weird. I recognize the trait, since I have it also!

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

sorry, they don't have leeches... (yet)

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

LOL! I just took a look and it sure wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Diana, I really think you could handle this one!

Steve

Diana Kulaga wrote:

Reply to
Steve

Okay, I looked. There are some odd toy designers out there!

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

I was quite temped by the set of four "venereals" for just $29.85...

(I watched a science show about medical maggots and it looked nothing like these. Well, kind of watched. I kept having to leave the room.)

Reply to
Al Pickrel

Egads, strangeness abounds!!

DK (PS: Thanks for the ID, Al. Spot on.)

Reply to
Diana Kulaga