FA: Great Horned Owl bird and pest control

FA: Great Horned Owl Figurine Statuary Garden Home

lampbay

gerald

...just don't be a field mouse.

We have a family that has roosted in our yard for the 18 years we have lived here. Ditto on a pair of red tailed hawks.

Reply to
Ray B

oh COOL-!

we have a couple sharpies that come by and try and snack on the doves on my feeder (with occasional success-- eww) but i've never seen any owls around here. heard 'em very rarely.

--j_a

Reply to
jankey